|Raijin and Gadi transition period begins.|
|Raijin job submission disabled.|
|Raijin nodes offline for decommissioning.|
Raijin /short file system available on Gadi login nodes.
|Broadwell, Skylake and V100 GPU nodes from Raijin added to Gadi.|
|Gadi expected to operational at full production specification.|
|Raijin /short file system decommissioned.|
- The mechanism for changing a user's default shell and project will change (how so??). This is now controlled by the file Gadi-login.conf in each user's $HOME/.config directory.
- Gadi login and compute nodes will run the CentOS 8 operating system.
- N login nodes... Same round-robin login service?
- The basic compute charge rate is 2.0 SU per core-hour. This charging reflects Gadi's CPU performance relative to Raijin.
- All NCI allocations for 2020, including NCMAS, will be on Gadi only.