Use the NCI self service portal to request access to a software group.
- Go to the relevant software page (via Software) and check you meet the license requirements before proceeding.
- Login at https://my.nci.org.au
- Select Projects and groups from the menu to the left
- Click the Find project or group tab
- Search by name for the software group you wish to join
- Click Join and then the Request membership button.
At this point NCI user services will receive an email notifying them of your request. You will receive an email notifying you that you have been added to the software group once your request has been approved.